Technology, catering, furniture & security are all currently hot topics within the education industry. The Forum can help you to explore the latest innovations, including: Computers Laptops & Tablets, Classroom & Office Furniture, Project Management, Catering Equipment, Washroom Facilities and many more.
DATE: 15th & 16th November
VENUE: Whittlebury Park, Northampton
Your reserved pass includes;
– An itinerary of one-to-one meetings with solution providers
– A seat at our industry seminar sessions (included within your itinerary)
– Overnight accommodation at the venue – free of charge
– Meals and refreshments are complimentary throughout
– Networking breaks to make new connections in your field
You can easily compare and benchmark potential products, services and solutions alongside fellow professionals who are also attending to source suppliers for upcoming projects including; Finance and Estates Expansion, Outdoor Learning Environments, Expansion of Ed Tech and Digital Learning, CCTV and Fire Alarm upgrades etc.
Please can you confirm your reservation details here via our online form* – www.education-forum.co.uk/delegates-booking-form
If you would like to discuss your reservation in more detail, contact Angelina Holden at email@example.com.