This is your last opportunity to register for the Education Forum taking place on November 20th & 21st at Whittlebury Hall Hotel, Northamptonshire.
It’s free for you to attend, but you’ll need to act swiftly. Register your place here to:
- Source innovative and budget-saving suppliers
- Network with like-minded peers
- Enjoy full hospitality, including lunch, all refreshments plus overnight accommodation
In addition, you will have the opportunity to attend a series of free seminar sessions. Topics include:
- The Art of Being Brilliant – Jonathan Peach, Performance Coach, Art of Brilliance
- Young People and Social Media: Myths & Facts – Alan McKenzie, e-safety Advisor
- Tools to support change management strategy when responding and anticipating technological change for the classroom – Martine Mannion, Teacher of Computing, Wellingborough School
- Responding to incidents of sexting – Charlotte Aynsley, Director, Esafety Training and Consultancy
- Teacher retention and unnecessary supply agency spending – Peter Carpenter, CEO, TeacherIn
Find out more by contacting Clare Element today on 01992 374068 / email@example.com, but act swiftly as we are closing the event registration period this week.
Alternatively, if you’re an education supplier and would like to present your solutions as part of the Education Forum, contact Haydn Boxall on 01992 374 084 / firstname.lastname@example.org.