TG Escapes design bespoke modular eco buildings for schools and colleges that encourage environmental citizenship, outdoor learning, and help re-connect children with nature.
Our fast modular process minimises disruption ensuring educational continuity and cost certainty. Every project starts with a FREE site visit and survey so we can understand your detailed requirements and provide one all inclusive price for a full service including;
- Planning permission/ building regulations
- Foundations and clearance
- Service connections
- Demolition if required
We follow Biophilic design principles;
- incorporate natural elements
- provide easy access to the outdoors
- maximise penetration and exposure to natural light
- provide a healthy level of interior air quality
- provide views of the natural world outside
Our Learning Escapes stand alone providing bright, secure spaces. Sun pipes, sedum roofs and energy efficient designs make our A rated buildings more economical. Larger buildings can cost as little as £1200 per m2.
“You are in effect getting a permanent building for half the cost of bricks and mortar. We were intrigued by TG Escapes’ different approach to learning environments and after visiting their other projects we were blown away.”
Lee Alexander, Head of Finance, Shotton Hall Academy