Discover EduLink One by Overnet Data Ltd, a new and comprehensive online portal available on any device, transforming how teachers parents and students engage and share key SIMS information.
A single integrated system that is easily accessible and that offers staff, parents and students services that they use on a daily basis. It has one login, integrates tightly with existing IT systems within the school and has an attractive, modern feel.
Schools benefit through…
- Easy access to student performance data on SIMS – assessment, attendance, achievement and behaviour
- Improved student and parental engagement through 2-way messaging (email, SMS and push notifications), timetable access, exam information and reporting
- Reduced administrative workload of staff with built-in write back tools for marking, assessment, achievement, behaviour and registration on the go
- Parents and students viewing cashless catering balances and transactions for budgetary and dietary monitoring
- One place for setting and managing homework
- Centralised resource booking
- Cutting printing costs with electronic report distribution and messaging
“EduLink One makes the accessibility of student data so easy. The more data that’s in an easy format that can be put in front of our staff, the better they can tailor their teaching to the students in front of them.” Rhys Froggat, Director of E Learning, Chipping Campden School.
EduLink One replaces multiple systems within your school – saving you money.
For further information visit www.overnetdata.com/edulinkone or call 01604 807545.