The Education Forum is still going ahead as planned on the 15th & 16th November at Whittlebury Park, Northamptonshire – make sure you secure your place!
We wanted to reassure you that we are following government guidelines to ensure the safety of all attendees and staff, including;
– The venue will be running at 50% capacity
– Seminars will have socially distanced seating
– Registration will be staggered to avoid queues
– Temperatures will be taken on arrival
– Face masks will be worn at all times, unless exempt or seated
– Your itinerary will be sent to you via email ( paperless )
– Sanitation stations will be dotted around the venue
– Meeting booths will be spaced out in line with the current social distance measures – with a protective screen
– One way systems in place
– All meals and refreshment will follow the government guidelines
– Flexible attendance – including the ability to switch to VIRTUAL attendance.
Will you be accepting your free pass? Please confirm your place here.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us.