Be inspired at the co-located Education Forum & Education Tech Forum by motivational speaker Anthony Bennett, an inspirational ex-patient of Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital, who will be sharing his story of resilience and how teamwork and a positive mindset helped him on his road to recovery following a near death experience.
14th & 15th November 2022
Whittlebury Hall, Northamptonshire
The event is entirely free for you to attend, and consists of connecting with like-minded peers, meeting new suppliers that can help with your upcoming education plans/projects, as well as a seat at our industry seminars – secure your place here.
Bennett’s talk is titled “Miracle Man – A Story of Resilience and Team Work” and will cover:-
- The impact of self-challenge – saying yes to opportunities and being the best you can be.
- It takes a team – why success is nearly always down to your team.
- Resilience and the power of a positive mental attitude.
- Learning from setbacks and keep a positive mindset and maintaining motivation.
- Yin and Yang – How negative times can result in positive outcomes that help us persevere.
Your complimentary place includes;
- A corporate itinerary of one-to-one meetings with innovative solution providers
- Access to a series of industry seminar sessions*
- An overnight stay at the venue – Whittlebury Park, Northamptonshire
- All meals, refreshments and an invitation to our networking dinner, with entertainment
- Networking breaks to make new connections in your field
You can confirm your attendance here via our online booking form.