We have only 2 places left for the Education Forum and Education Technology Forum on the 14th and / or 15th November 2022 – make sure you claim your place today!
Register free now to meet 1-2-1 with a range of solution providers and learn from leaders in the industry via a series of seminars, which include:
“Miracle Man – A Story of Resilience and Team Work”
Anthony is going to share his story of resilience and how teamwork and a positive mindset helped him on his road to recovery following a near death experience.
- The impact of self-challenge – saying yes to opportunities and being the best you can be.
- It takes a team – why success is nearly always down to your team.
- Resilience and the power of a positive mental attitude.
- Learning from setbacks and keep a positive mindset and maintaining motivation.
– Yin and Yang – How negative times can result in positive outcomes that help us persevere.
Presented by: Anthony Bennett, Motivational and Inspirational Speaker
Matthew Burton, Head Teacher, Thornhill Community Academy Trust, who rose to fame after starring on the TV programme Educating Yorkshire.
Ed Fairfield, Vice Chair, NAACE – The Education Technology Association on how to be a better buyer in 2023.
In addition to these insightful seminars, you will also receive an itinerary of meetings with suppliers who can help with your company’s education/education tech needs/wants, an overnight stay & evening dinner on the 14th, all other meals and numerous opportunities to network with peers.