The Education Forum is taking place on November 20th & 21st 2017 at the Whittlebury Hall Hotel at a time when pressure on schools procurement budgets is higher than at any time in recent history. For example:
- In December the National Audit Office stated that schools in England will need to find savings of £3 billion by 2019/20.
- That was in the face of eight per cent budget cuts and against a background of nearly two-thirds of secondary schools already running at a deficit.
- Research released in early-April this year by the NUT and ATL unions indicates that 93 per cent of members polled were ‘pessimistic’ about funding levels going forward.
- Furthermore, 76 per cent said their school’s budget had been cut generally in 2017, with 73 per cent stating there had been cuts to books and equipment.
- The Institute of Fiscal Studies says that between 2015 and 2017, schools had been required to make savings of £1.7 billion.
All of which means schools need value for money and partnerships with only the most trusted suppliers in the market.
That’s where the Education Forum comes into play, giving you the opportunity to meet with new suppliers, network with peers and attend inspiring seminars.
As our guest, you’ll also receive all refreshments throughout the two days, plus overnight accommodation.
And what’s more, your attendance is completely FREE.
To reserve your free place at the Forum contact Clare Element on 01992 374068 / email@example.com.