Ed Fairfield Gray, Vice Chair of Naace – The EdTech Association and Gary Talbot, Education Advisor at Consilium Academies Trust
“EdTech: How to be a better buyer”
Ed and Gary share their experience, perspectives and advice on the how to win at EdTech procurement.
- EdTech – the grand plan for your school
- How to make a fully informed choice
- How a supplier can earn your trust
- Tackling CPD and the fear of change
- Budgets! How to measure and maximise
Ann Marie Christian, International Safeguarding Consultant at Child 1st Consultancy Ltd
“Safeguarding in schools”
Keeping Children Safe in Education was published in September 2021 by the DfE it gives us the expectations of what safeguarding should look like in our schools in practice.
- Safeguarding compliance
- Safeguarding in practice
- What does It look like?
- A listening school
- It could happen here approach
Chris Phillips, CEO & Founder at Ippso ltd
“Counter Terrorism Top Tips for Business”
The presentation will give an overview of reasons that you should take action, and what you can do to protect your staff, customers and Business against Terrorist attack.
- Terrorism, crisis management in Education
- Are you fulfilling your Duty of Care to your staff
- Have you done the what-if’s?
- Are you preparing and protecting your people?
- Innovations to help you.