Jonathan Peach, Performance Coach, The Art of Brilliance Ltd
This session gives some top tips on how to maintain a spring in your step, stay upbeat and remain positive in a world that’s hell bent on knocking us sideways.
- The role our thinking plays in our wellbeing
- Is it the things that happen to us or the part we control that causes stress and anxiety
- Emotional vs rational brain.
- Sharing a few techniques to help keep you at your best
Caroline Wright, Director General, British Educational Suppliers Association
“Presentation Title: Tips on how to choose the right product for your school”
A short session explaining how to access free peer-to-peer support and digital learning CPD and trial education products for free to ensure that they are right for your class.
- Accessing peer-to-peer support
- Tips for choosing resources
- Free trial portals available for schools