Anthony Bennett, Motivational and Inspirational Speaker
“Miracle Man – A Story of Resilience and Team Work.”
Our next speaker is an inspirational ex-patient of Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital and is going to share his story of resilience and how teamwork and a positive mindset helped him on his road to recovery following a near death experience.
- The impact of self-challenge – saying yes to opportunities and being the best you can be.
- It takes a team – why success is nearly always down to your team.
- Resilience and the power of a positive mental attitude.
- Learning from setbacks and keep a positive mindset and maintaining motivation.
- Yin and Yang – How negative times can result in positive outcomes that help us persevere.
Ed Fairfield, Vice Chair of Naace – The EdTech Association and Gary Talbot, Education Advisor at Consilium Academies Trust
“EdTech: How to be a better buyer”
Ed and Gary share their experience, perspectives and advice on the how to win at EdTech procurement.
- EdTech – the grand plan for your school
- How to make a fully informed choice
- How a supplier can earn your trust
- Tackling CPD and the fear of change
- Budgets! How to measure and maximise
Ann Marie Christian, International Safeguarding Consultant at Child 1st Consultancy Ltd
“Safeguarding in schools”
Keeping Children Safe in Education was published in September 2021 by the DfE it gives us the expectations of what safeguarding should look like in our schools in practice.
- Safeguarding compliance
- Safeguarding in practice
- What does It look like?
- A listening school
- It could happen here approach
Jonathan Peach, Performance Coach, Art of Brilliance
“The Art of Being Brilliant”
The Art of Being Brilliant’ provides an antidote to the crazy world that typifies modern Britain. This workshop uses cutting edge research to explore how you can be you, brilliantly.
The aim is to share some of the ‘secrets’ of Positive Psychology, focusing on learning new habits of thinking and behaviour that will sustain personal ‘brilliance’. It is about the ‘whole you’ and, as such, is applicable in and out of work.
- Positive Psychology
- Emotional cognition
Fleur Durand-Smet, Client Development Director, Reconome
“Why Refurbished IT Makes Sense For Your School ”
The pandemic has hit the education sector hard. Blended and remote learning has become commonplace. Demand for IT devices has soared, but so have prices and lead
times. Refurbished IT is becoming an increasingly popular solution.
- Overview of the core IT challenges facing the education sector today and in a post covid world
- How refurbished devices and flexible IT procurement strategies are helping schools resolve these challenges
- The importance of one-to-one computing and the growing need to solve digital exclusion amongst the younger generations
- Emerging Reconome success stories from 2020/2021
- Open Q&A to the delegates