Time is running out for you to claim your VIP place at the Education Forum – We have just a handful of tickets available for senior education procurement professionals like you.
It takes place on 12 & 13 November at Whittlebury Hall in Northamptonshire – Here’s what you’ll be missing…
- The opportunity to meet budget-saving suppliers for pre-arranged, face-to-face meetings based on your requirements and upcoming budgets
- A schedule of seminars throughout the two-day event, hosted by industry thought-leaders and designed to provide you with take-home tips that will benefit your career and your educational institution
- Unrivalled networking with 65 other senior education professionals who share your challenges
- Complimentary overnight accommodation
- All meals and refreshments free of charge
- An invitation to our gala dinner with entertainment as our guest
Don’t delay! Register your place today!
Or for more information, call Liam Cloona on 01992 374089 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To attend as a supplier, call Jennie Lane on 01992 374098 or email email@example.com.
For more information, visit www.education-forum.co.uk.