Does the word “framework” sound like hard work to you?
KCS can make your life easier with our full suite of national OJEU-compliant frameworks and our commitment to making your procurement simple and compliant, whether it be easy ordering online, helping you save time and money or providing dedicated customer support.
Our frameworks are available for use by all public sector bodies and charities, and include:
- Multi-functional devices for printers and photocopiers
- Minibus and specialist vehicle supply
- IT/AV equipment and software for IT hardware visual display solutions
- Telephony systems for telephone and communications infrastructure
- Furniture for planning, design and purchasing
- Frozen, chilled and ambient food for meal preparation
- Managed services for outsourcing of operational works and processes
- Office supplies and equipment
- Software products and associated services
Organisations are often time-poor so the prospect of purchasing high value goods and services which require significant time and investment can be daunting. This is especially the case when purchasing is controlled by contracts, the management and renewal of these is often complex and costly, with a minefield of information and a huge range of suppliers to assess.
KCS can help you overcome this barrier with our team of framework experts. We’ll do all the background work and cover any arduous technical details, such as tender processes and quotations, leaving you to focus on the important decisions. Not only that, but our frameworks give you the benefit of set terms, pricing and quality, meaning customers can be confident in their purchases.
Plus, we’re always looking for more ways to support our customers with new-to-market frameworks. Coming soon we’ve got frameworks covering catering & cleaning services, electrical vehicle charging points and washroom services, along with many more, so visit www.kcs4ps.co.uktoday and see how you can ‘Experience More’ with KCS.