Register today for the Education Forum – It’s free for you to attend and could help reduce your budgets by matching you up with innovative suppliers.
As one of our VIP guests, you’ll be joining the likes of:
ARK Globe Academy
Bosco Catholic Education Trust
Deeside House Education Trust
Fleggburgh Primary School
Heythrop College – University of London
Hunters Hill College
Isaac Newton Academy
Parks School Federation
Sherborne Girls School
Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust
University of the West of Scotland
Westminster Kingsway School
Wolverhampton Grammar School
If that’s not incentive enough for you to register here are 5 more reasons…
- As one of our VIP guests, you will be provided with a bespoke itinerary of face-to-face meetings with suppliers based on mutual agreement. No hard sell, and no time wasted.
- You’ll have the opportunity to attend insightful seminars and interactive workshops.
- Network with 65+ other senior education professionals who share your challenges.
- Enjoy full hospitality throughout, including lunch and refreshments
- Overnight accommodation is included, along with an invitation to our gala dinner with entertainment.
Taking place November 12th & 13th at Whittlebury Hall, Northamptonshire, the Education Forum provides an ideal platform for new business connections.
You’ll be joining 65+ senior education procurement professionals – Register HERE and activate your ticket today.
Alternatively, contact Liam Cloona on 01992 374089 / email@example.com to find out more.
If you’re an education supplier and would like to present your solutions as part of the Education Forum, contact Jennie Lane on 01992 374 084 / firstname.lastname@example.org.