Anthony Bennett, Motivational and Inspirational Speaker
“Miracle Man – A Story of Resilience and Team Work.”
Our next speaker is an inspirational ex-patient of Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital and is going to share his story of resilience and how teamwork and a positive mindset helped him on his road to recovery following a near death experience.
The objects of this session will cover –
- The impact of self-challenge – saying yes to opportunities and being the best you can be.
- It takes a team – why success is nearly always down to your team.
- Resilience and the power of a positive mental attitude.
- Learning from setbacks and keep a positive mindset and maintaining motivation.
- Yin and Yang – How negative times can result in positive outcomes that help us persevere.
Ann Marie Christian, International Safeguarding Consultant at Child 1st Consultancy Ltd
“Safeguarding in schools”
Keeping Children Safe in Education was published in September 2021 by the DfE it gives us the expectations of what safeguarding should look like in our schools in practice.
- Safeguarding compliance
- Safeguarding in practice
- What does It look like?
- A listening school
- It could happen here approach