Natasha Epton, Digital Curriculum Advisor, Our Learning Cloud
“Remote Learning – Making IT work for students and staff”
This presentation is based around what we have learnt during remote teaching for the staff and for students, especially the impact on well-being and social and emotional learning.
- The importance of staff CPD
- Introduction to the MEC
- Social and Emotional Learning focus following the pandemic
- How can Office 365 application assist with SEL
- The magic of Flipgrid
Vikki Liogier, National Head of EdTech and Digital Skills, The Education and Training Foundation
“Supporting your managers and teaching staff to lead online delivery”
In this session, Vikki will discuss adapting the curriculum-pedagogy-technology delivery balance and point to the powers of meaning, processes and resources to support managers and teaching staff to lead online delivery.
- Understanding the differences between face-to-face & online deliveries
- Impact on managers and teaching staff
- Optimising short and longer-term support
Ed Fairfield, Vice Chair, NAACE
“EdTech – how to be a better buyer”
EdTech works when supplied with upfront advice, guidance and accurate information, and then ongoing training, CPD and support. Here are some tips to ensure you get best value.
- EdTech – the grand plan for your school
- How to make a fully informed choice
- How a supplier can earn your trust
- Tackling CPD and the fear of change
- Budgets! How to measure and maximise