Andrew Davis, Keynote Speaker, Talk Dygital
“Putting The So What Into Social Media”
The educational sector went through huge digital transformations last year. This webinar focuses on one area, social media, and how to use these platforms, while being safe for all stakeholders.
- Looking at social media today and the impact over this last year due to Covid19.
- Understanding the 2 factors that affect everything we do online.
- Knowing what schools need to be aware of.
- Understanding the best ways to utilise these platforms, while building policies to safeguard students, teachers and other stakeholders.
Vikki Liogier, National Head of EdTech and Digital Skills, The Education and Training Foundation
“Supporting your managers and teaching staff to lead online delivery”
In this session, Vikki will discuss adapting the curriculum-pedagogy-technology delivery balance and point to the powers of meaning, processes and resources to support managers and teaching staff to lead online delivery.
- Understanding the differences between face-to-face & online deliveries
- Impact on managers and teaching staff
- Optimising short and longer-term support
Ed Fairfield, Vice Chair, NAACE
“EdTech – how to be a better buyer”
EdTech works when supplied with upfront advice, guidance and accurate information, and then ongoing training, CPD and support. Here are some tips to ensure you get best value.
- EdTech – the grand plan for your school
- How to make a fully informed choice
- How a supplier can earn your trust
- Tackling CPD and the fear of change
- Budgets! How to measure and maximise