Are you responsible for the purchasing of facilities, technology and services for educational institutions? Then you need to be at the Education Forum.
As one of our VIP delegates, the event will provide you with two days of networking, learning and connection building – laying the groundwork for you to implement your procurement plans for the rest of 2018 and beyond.
It all takes place on November 12th & 13th at Whittlebury Hall in Northamptonshire.
And what’s more, the Education Forum is completely FREE to attend for pre-qualified buyers. As one of our VIP guests, you will receive:
- A personalised itinerary of meetings with suppliers who match your procurement requirements
- Attendance to a series of seminar sessions hosted by industry thought leaders
- Informal networking with peers
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Attendance to an evening gala dinner with entertainment
- Overnight accommodation
You’ll be joining 65+ senior education procurement professionals – Register HERE and activate your ticket today.
Alternatively, contact Liam Cloona on 01992 374089 / email@example.com to find out more.
If you’re an education supplier and would like to present your solutions as part of the Education Forum, contact Jennie Lane on 01992 374 084 / firstname.lastname@example.org.