The Education Forum will match you up with innovative education suppliers across facilities and IT – saving you both time and money.
As one of our VIP guests, you’ll be joining just 65 other senior education procurement professionals who are attending the event to network, learn and forge new business relationships.
If that’s not incentive enough for you to register here are 5 more reasons…
- As one of our VIP guests, you will be provided with a bespoke itinerary of face-to-face meetings with suppliers based on mutual agreement. No hard sell, and no time wasted.
- You’ll have the opportunity to attend insightful seminars and interactive workshops.
- Network with 65 other senior professionals who share your challenges.
- Enjoy complimentary overnight accommodation plus all meals and refreshments.
- Attend our gala dinner with entertainment
Taking place on November 18th & 19th at the Whittlebury Hall, Northamptonshire, the Education Forum provides a platform for new business connections.
However, we have just 65 VIP tickets available, so you’ll need to act swiftly to secure your place – Register here today!
Find out more by contacting Liam Cloona today on 01992 374089 / email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you’re an education supplier and would like to present your solutions as part of the Education Forum, contact Haydn Boxall on 01992 374084 / firstname.lastname@example.org.