As a VIP delegate at the Education Forum you will benefit from two days of networking, learning and connection building – laying the groundwork for you to implement your procurement plans for the rest of 2018 and beyond.
It all takes place on November 12th & 13th at Whittlebury Hall in Northamptonshire.
And what’s more, the Education Forum is completely FREE to attend for pre-qualified buyers. As one of our VIP guests, you will receive:
- A personalised itinerary of meetings with suppliers who match your procurement requirements
- Attendance to a series of seminar sessions hosted by industry thought leaders
- Informal networking with peers
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Attendance to an evening gala dinner with entertainment
- Overnight accommodation
You’ll be joining 65+ senior education procurement professionals – Register HERE and activate your ticket today.
Alternatively, contact Liam Cloona on 01992 374089 / firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
If you’re an education supplier and would like to present your solutions as part of the Education Forum, contact Jennie Lane on 01992 374 084 / email@example.com.